Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Principle or The Vision?

Once I asked my Dad...

"Papa? What's more important; the principle or the vision?"

He considered it for just moment and responded:

"The Process."

-----


And I'm certain that it's both.
...and either and neither all at the same time and never....to varying degrees.

It's a beautiful ballet and a brouhaha of sticking to your principles, maintaining the vision, and committing to the process that brings about the greatest and most satisfying things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is imperative to pay attention to the social factors of how one potentially embraces or rejects spirituality and religious aspects. It is inevitable that one will be exposed to both implications and it depends solely on the individual to execute a life in which he or she follows a social/individualistic approach. If any? It all boils down to choice and personal preference, the option of pursuing or not pursuing. Always living by humanities brilliant complexities.

    Monsieur Chinchilla

    P to the S: I totally veered off into another dimension with the half puff you gave me. I should have warned you that I sometimes zone out and completely experience psycho-retardation which is why I was unable to comprehend and articulate anything. (LOL) The lovely components of re-accustoming my tolerance, totally underestimated the effect.

    ReplyDelete